Monday, September 26, 2011

Mr. Kate

If you haven't heard of Mr.Kate jewelry you have to check her out...I am not sure what exactly she DOESN'T do.  Interior Design, Jewelry, Videos,  DIYs and Amazingness...oober jealous!  Anywho this Stache is made by her and I also received an ear cuff in the mail that you will later see once I develop my film :).  This weekend was so much fun!  As per ushhh I went home for the weekend to spend time with the loves of my life.  Food, working out, naps and Malibu Winery.  It was a perfect weekend that I most definitely needed, despite the fact that I don't really drink wine.  Ya I said it I don't really drink wine.  I have tried SO MANY and I still have yet to find my favorite, although on Sunday at Malibu Winery my friend and I thought some white wine sounded crispy.  And to my surprise this Orange Muscat (sp/don't know if that's really the name of it) was really good.  Of course me being the annoying picture whore, I was all over this place taking pictures right and left and even got in trouble with the security guard for "hiking drunk up the dirt hill..."errr I wasn't THAT drunk geez I just wanted a good pic!  Doesn't he know about good lighting!  Anywho my other friend was patient enough/artsy enough/amazing enough to tag along with me with her camera as we took pictures like we were dating.  It was glorious.  I will for sure be posting them soon...like I said earlier. mmmmmm guess that's it.  This is a fb status that stood out to me today:
Never take someone for granted.  Hold every person close to your heart because you might wake up one day and realize you have lost a diamond while you were too busy collecting stones.

**I think I might add quotes or status's that helped me get through the day or that inspired me, or that made me laugh somehow...ya, ya I like that :)
oh and Mr. Kate's website is http://www.mrkate.com you MUST take a peek at all her goodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment