Sunday, July 19, 2009

LA summer nights

Some inspiration for the day...sequins sequins and more sequins...i cannot wait for the Fall to see what designers have up their sleeves

Ashish S/S 2009 Among my favorite designers has to be Alexander Wang

Alexander Wang S/S 2009

A.W.



A.W




Anna Sui

"People who go to my fashion shows kinda go to a rock concert"-Anna Sui (Fashion Now 2)


I am still moving into my parents place after graduating and my room is quite a disaster, but I have decided to decorate my room differently than I did in San Diego, so I went to Bed Bath and Beyond (which over by where I live is totally remodeled!) and found this perfect picture!!...I am in love!!


After work tonight I hung out with The Creamers aka Hotels!!! and Ellen was cleaning out her closet so she gave me this amazing jacket by Alberto Makali...its beautiful! This picture is the sleeve and the one below it is the jacket
I love it when I can get together with the Creamsters!!!! Me and Lauren at the Grove!

my outfit:
Please leather jacket
Millau blouse
Car Mar denim
Vintage necklace
Laurens outfit:
Banana Republic tank
Banana Republic strappy tank
AA skirt
Tiffany jewelry



No comments:

Post a Comment