Wednesday, July 15, 2009

futuristic fetish feel

Luckily today was my day off of work so my plan was to flip through magazines, shoe browse, update myself with the blogs I follow as well as study some designers. Well I am pleased to say I accomplished all of my tasks and managed to squeak in a lil photo sessh with the ever so amazing KMack! You will see those photos soon enough! In the meantime I came across these photographs that I completely fell head over heels for...
The girl is wearing my obsession color for the summer! This melon color is to die for!! Anything this color I want to buy! Her bag is a perfect yellow and her peep toe booties give the flower ditsy print more of an edge..its a beautiful outfit. ( Veronique Leroy S/S 09)





Are you ready for Fall?? I am not so much ready for Fall as in the season, but the Fall fashion I am totally stoked about! I stumbled across this photo of Meadham Kirchoffs A/W 09/10 Fall fashion line up and really liked the lighting, not to mention the extremely tight dress.

I WANT THESEEEEE!!!!!!!! Ok so not only would I be like 6ft 2 in them they are ridiculously gorgeous! These John Galliano leather and wood booties so want to be in my closet!


Cheap Monday Fall Preview! Looks like jean jackets might be here to stay!!! On that note its bedtime for me! Off to work tomorrow! More to come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment