Friday, March 12, 2010

dany.

Oh Dany how I long for you..crappers is IS that you are all SOLD OUT Everywhere!!!! I can't find you on macys.com (only in a size 10), not on zappos, not on amazon.com, not on endless.com...where can I find you..you sweet sweet angel???!!! Anyways I really want these and can't find them, if anyone knows where I can purchase these beautiful ones in a black size 6.5-7.5 (ill buy them bigger) that would be great. And Jessica Simpson, if you come across this message please make more of your "Dany" platform sandal in black size 6.5 preferably...it would be greatly appreciated :) Love, Carly

1 comment:

  1. They will be re-releasing it in mid-april according to the jessica simpson online store, so try to catch your size when they become available to purchase, its only in black. here is the website:http://www.jessicasimpsoncollection.com/

    ReplyDelete