Thursday, February 25, 2010

numb.











Sorry it has been so long with my posts. Work has been kinda hectic and I got a new job!! I am soo excited for the new challenges that lay ahead! Bring it on responsibility!!! So today was my day off and I had to go to the dentist..awesome. Not only did I have to go to the dentist I had to fix what my old dentist screwed up...my fillings..just lovely. My mouth is currently numb and my lip feels like its out to Pluto and I am starving beyond belief. I decided since my gym visits are now down to 3 days a week maybe 4 if I'm lucky, that I would go to the gym before my dentist appointment, not giving me anytime to eat. Now its been since 830 since I have had anything and I want to eat my arm off slash take massive amounts of pain killers because the numbness is going down and I can feel my tooth pulsating. Sweet. Anyways today I am going to go to my adorable bargain boutique and see if I can find any goodies...I went to the Closet the other day and found a MinkPink top for $11..it had my name written ALL over it!!! I am currently wearing it now! Here are a few pics from the past couple of weeks..not really any outfit photos specifically butttt I haven't had much time to do anything really...
rings: soixante neuf
vintage I heart NY from LF stores
Skirt: Millau LF Stores
Zip up: Forever 21
Leather jacket: Please at LF Stores
Shoes: Forever 21
Bottom pic: the bf and I before our Vday date
Dress: Forever 21
Shoes: Sam Edelman Zoe, best investment ever!







No comments:

Post a Comment