Wednesday, January 27, 2010

green.

Today was a wonderful day off that consisted of nails, blogging, eyebrows waxed and ofcourse, barnes and noble. Amanda took pics of me today...and we went to Bargain Boutique. I ended up getting a $20 full length fur coat, bow earrings, gorgeous ring and a beautiful candle holder that matches the one I bought there on a previous outing..gotta love old people volunteering at a thrift store. I also started a new chapter today too! I used to be a workout junkie, but with my long hour days at work I have become a slacker and I hate it! Sooo I have decided to quit 24 hr fitness and go back to the small gym I used to go to called M6 Fitness. I will now be taking a 730am bootcamp class everyday and start my morning off right! I am sooo stoked and tonight I got to take my most favorite class ever..Boxing!!! I am such a happy camper right now! Cant wait to get back into shape and feel less blah!!!
Please leather jacket (LF stores)
Emma and Sam knit (LF Stores)
honeydew bra
AA leggings
H&M horn necklace (its sparkly)
vintage sunglasses (Bargain Boutique)
Juicy leather bag (gift from auntie for graduation :) ) gotta love an aunt who is a complete fashionista at 60..ish ;)
F21 shoes (soo comfy too!)
random hoodie








my new bow earrings!!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment