Sunday, August 16, 2009

i heart vintage

I finally caved in and gave into Twitter because of my friend Lauren and became slightly excited when I found out I could see what Dane Cook and Ellen DeGeneres were doing. So I decided to follow a girl who was totally into fashion just like myself and her posts were totally informative. She posted one a little bit ago that talked about a website to help promote fashion bloggers. I went to the website called "Little Birdie" to check it out and low and behold clothing companies and such wanted to help me out with my blog. One specific one called Rolling Stone Vintage is an online Vintage clothing store and it's totally cute!! Here are some of my favorite pieces!!





AMAZING!!! All the tops, dresses, accessories and denim is to die for and not crazy expensive!! I cant wait to get paid!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment