Monday, November 8, 2010

virgo

the other day I really wanted to go out exploring downtown so I went and found this amazing little boutique on 9th street called Virgo.  I noticed their style was very much like mine and where I work so I had to peek inside!  Sure enough they knew where I worked and they said they love it!  The pieces at Virgo were absolutely to die for!  I wish I took pictures, I wasn't even thinking!  But I did get their business card and they have an awesome blog www.keepinitrealforreal.blogspot.com check it out!!  Their website is under construction but it's www.boosandbesito.com/virgo!  And if you are a virgo you get 10% off how cool is that (I'm a virgo) :)  Anyways I know I haven't posted in awhile, but I just haven't had the time!!  Running around everywhere, moving, working, sleeping :), working out...too much to do not enough time to do it in!  Here is an image from their blog with new ipad covers and boots they got in recently!  Have a great week!  I'll try and post again soon!  Oooooo I can post the new McFadin BEAUTIFULLLL bag that I purchased today!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment