Thursday, September 24, 2009

its been awhile

At MOCA and decided to do a lil photo sesh since the scenery was really pretty and the sculpture was awesome!
So I couldn't choose between any of these to post so I posted all of them. If you don't like looking at pics I suggest you stop scrolling down :)
grey sweater: Y London (LF stores)
lace crop top: Millau (LF stores)
bright green lace bra: Victoria Secret
skirt/dress/top: love mar (LF stores; one of the greater items I have purchased!)
shoes: Sam Edelman (LF stores exclusive) fucking amazing Balenciaga knockoffs to die for!
purse: Marc by Marc (prezie for my bday)























Dress: Vintage



Blazer: Luma (LF stores)






hammered ring: Soixante Neuf (Planet Blue Malibu)
Black ring: Brass Plum Nordys
Sunglasses: $8
Nails: CT Nails in WeHo


My babies



Jeffrey Campbell Cast (LF stores)
nail color: OPI my private jet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment