Wednesday, December 30, 2009

red lips.

Yay HAPPY NEW YEARS EVE EVE!!!
i am newly obsessed with my purchase from Forever 21..red stripped top with poofy sleeves (only $15)
infinity scarf- LF Stores
red stripped top-forever 21
harem sweatpants- splendid (bought at a buy sell trade place called the closet)
zoe boots by sam edelman- LF Stores
lipstick-Nars red lizard
leather jacket- Please (LF stores)
top- emma and sam (LF stores)
necklace- Diva





ok so here it is my everyday life...
my jewelry that i wear pretty much everyday
bracelets- forever 21
watch- michael kors
ring- Soixante Neuf (planet blue)
ring w/ black stone- Diva
gold ring- vintage
heart ring- tiffany & co





my baby..present to myself for my birthday this year...




inside my purse....yes i know i have a crapload of stuff...










No comments:

Post a Comment